Technical Specifications for Pillow Box Printing
Technical Specification: Our Promotional boxes are printed on 380gsm SBS Paperboard. SBS stands for Solid Bleached Sulphate. This type of board is widely used in the packaging industry as it has both excellent print reproduction and finishing properties. It also benefits from having no odour and is recommended for use with cosmetic/fragranced products.
The dimensions given are the outerdimensions of the box. Please allow for the fact that the curvature of the flap at each end will reduce the overall width.
- Please download the templates for your specific product to assist in setting up your artwork file.
- When submitting artwork, please send us two files: one with the template visible and overlaid on your artwork, and another with the template removed, displaying only your artwork. We use the first document to check your files are accurate and we will proof and print the second document.
- Supply your print ready artwork in CMYK colour only.
- Include 5 mm of bleed on all sides
- Leave a minimum of 3 mm safe zone between text and the trim lines.
- Artwork should be 300 dpi.
- To ensure the best possible adhesive we recommend against placing artwork on the glue sections.
- Supply your artwork in PDF/X1a format without crop marks