Return and Refund Policy
This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty of miss-described.
1. All orders can be cancelled up until the artwork is approved for production. At this point we can provide a refund for the order should you wish. Once your artwork is approved for production, no further changes can be made to the order, meaning we will be unable to cancel or amend artwork or product specifications. This is a strict policy due to our automated production process, as orders are accepted into our production run immediately. Complaints must be registered with us within 5 days of receiving the order. Longer than this may result in the complaint not being upheld or rejected. We need to be able to verify the issue was a result of our production process or courier mishandling, this is why we need the complaint registered as soon as it is received. All of our products come personalised to our customers’ specification. As a result of which we are unable to accept returns.
2. Faulty Goods - If there is a problem with the goods please contact us within 5 days to discuss the matter further. If the goods are found to be faulty upon delivery, you may reject the order and claim a reprint or refund once we have received the order back. If the fault is found later on, or if you delay in making a complaint beyond the 15 days specified, you may not be entitled to a repair or replacement. If the complaint is registered with us within the specified time frame, and a replacement is not available, you may claim a part or full refund of your money back if the complaint is deemed valid. Please see Returns Process for further details. No claim for faulty goods can be made if any of the following applies: damage caused deliberately or negligence, improper use or careless maintenance, normal wear and tear, damage caused by not heeding, or incorrectly heeding the user/washing instructions.
3. Returns Process - For orders delivered to a UK address, if you want to return any faulty products in line with our Return Policy, please contact us at email@example.com. For any faulty goods, we will re-imburse the amount you paid for your purchase with us to your account within 30 days. In the event that the wrong product has been sent to you, we will refund the amount you paid for your purchase with us including the original shipping costs. Any costs incurred on your behalf for the return of the wrong item shall also be refunded by us once we have received the goods from you.
4. Headline Printers Limited does not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
5. How long do I have to submit a claim for a return/exchange? - Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 5 days after the product is received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 5 days after the estimated delivery date.
If you have any questions about the above policy, please contact us.