Technical Specifications for Thumb Cut Calendars
Once you have placed your order you can upload your print ready artwork. Contact us for one of our templates to assist you with setting up your artwork.Please supply your Wiro Bound Calendar artwork as a single PDF, running in page order from the front cover to back cover.
It is recommended you do not place words, page numbers or images too close to the edges of each page. We would recommend a safe zone of at least 15 mm on the top binding edge and 10mm on all other edges. Please download our templates to assist with your file creation.
- Wiro Bound drilled calendars must contain either 16 or 28 pages.
- 16 page calendars are printed double sided, 28 page booklets are printed single sided (14 printed sheets with blank reverse)
- Include 3mm bleed on all side
- Safe zone must be 15mm on the binding edge and 10mm on all other edges.
- Supply as a CMYK PDF, preferably in PDF/X1a format
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution