Bottle Labels from Headline Printers in Havant
Easy branding for bottles
Bottle Labels are supplied on a roll for easy machine or manual application. They are supplied on a 76mm thick core and are available in different roll widths depending on the size of your label. Customise your client’s label with a choice of label size, shape and image orientation.
Offer wineries and beer makers an easy and inexpensive method of adding their branding to their product with our Bottle Labels.
- 11 specialist materials for professional bottle labelling
- Sizes 10x10mm up to 300x300mm, cut to any shape and printed in full colour
- Supplied on a roll with a 76mm core.
No question is too big or small for Headline Printers. We understand that placing a print order can be tricky, but we’re here to help.
If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via email, live chat or telephone.
We love speaking to people, so don’t be shy.
We offer all shapes!
Choose from Circle, Square, Rectangle or Custom. If you would like a circle or a square then please ensure your dimensions are equal e.g. width = 20mm and height = 20mm.
We offer Gold or Siver Hot foil stamping on to some of our papers. We also can apply a raised gloss varnish to really help your label stand out. Simply let us know the one you require and tell us where to apply it.
If you are printing on transparent materials, you can select mirror printing as an option so that the labels can be applied to the inside of a window for viewing from the outside.
That’s no problem. White ink is used as an underpin which effectively means that it acts as an undercoat to make colours appear solid or it can be used on its own as part of your design.
Your artwork will speak for itself on this, so please follow the instructions in the artwork guide at the bottom of this page if you are supplying print ready files.
For the most environmentally friendly label option, choose either natural white paper or uncoated paper. The labels are unlaminated, therefore can be recycled when applied to a cardboard or paper product.
Our Polypropylene (PP) labels can be recycled provided they are affixed to either a polypropylene or a polyethylene product; both plastics can be recycled together.
Artwork Specifications for Bottle Labels
When supplying artwork for Labels on a Roll, please supply 1 multi layered PDF, which contains the following:
- 3mm bleed on all sides
- CMYK PDF, preferably PDF/X4a
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300 dpi resolution
- Artwork layer named “Artwork” with CMYK artwork for print
- If you are ordering a circle, square or rectangle shaped label, no cutting shape or layer is required. We will apply this for you automatically.
- If you are ordering a custom shape, please supply a vector cutting guide with a thickness of 0.25pt set as a spot colour named “KissCutting” and set at 100% magenta. This should be setup as an overprint stroke on a layer named “KissCutting”
- If you are ordering a solid fill white underpin, no underpinning is necessary within the artwork document as we will add this for you to the whole of the design automatically.
- If you require a selective white underpin (on transparent / metallic / black pulp-dyed / gold paper materials) please ensure you have a spot colour named “White” (case sensitive) and set at 100% Cyan. Please make sure that this is set to overprint and is a vector not a bitmap image on a layer named “White”.
- For labels with foil or selective raised gloss finishes, please supply your artwork as a 2 page PDF, page 1 being the print artwork along with any “KissCutting” or “White” layers that are required, with page 2 being the foil/ selective gloss artwork.
- Foil and selective gloss artwork must be supplied as vector shapes, set to 100 % K only with any overlapping white elements knocked out of the black foiling vectors. Our minimum foiling line weight is 1pt (0.34mm), minimum font size is 10pt (3.4mm) and the minimum gap between foiled or raised gloss elements is 1pt (0.34mm)
Please email or call us on 02392 718111 if you have any questions about supplying your own artwork.
Material Specifications for Bottle Labels
Betulla Laid Paper
An off-white paper complete with varnish for shine and durability. This label is specially developed for glass containers and is ideal for use on luxury products, such as wines and spirits, and artisan products, such as hand-crafted foods. Weight 90gsm.
Polypropylene Deluxe White
Glossy and white tearproof substrate with permanent acrylic adhesive. This label is suitable for internal and external use, and can be applied to plastics, making it ideal for use on wheelie bins and as warning stickers. Thickness -50µ.
Polypropylene Deluxe Silver
Glossy and silver for a metallic effect, with a permanent acrylic adhesive that is tearproof. This label can be written on, is suitable for internal and external use, and can be applied to plastics. Perfect for use on flexible containers in the cosmetic, food and personal care sectors. Thickness60µ.
A glossy, laminated, metallic gold self-adhesive paper ideal for use on cosmetics, luxury goods or food packaging.
A pearly-white embossed almost irridescent adhesive paper ideal for use application bottles e.g. winemaking, luxury goods. Use solid colours in your design to really bring out the finish and texture of this paper. Weight 90gsm.
Black Pulp-Dyed Paper
A thick, high-quality, black adhesive paper with a fibrous texture. The adhesive has been specially designed for glass containers, and is suitable for damp conditions and low temperatures. It also has excellent resistance to immersion in ice-cold water. Due to its rigidity, it is recommended for use on bottles and jars with a diameter of over 60mm. Weight 95gsm.
A coated adhesive paper made from grass fibres. The permanent, ultra-transparent acrylic adhesive is highly resistant to whitening and performs well at a wide range of temperatures. Use for anything that will be in cold, damp conditions (e.g. bottles that will be placed in ice buckets or fridges).
Natural Greaseproof Paper
A high-quality, uncoated paper with a textured surface that produces a laid effect. It has a protective greaseproof coating therefore highly resistant to staining / absorption. Use for anything that requires resistance to oil / vegetable fats e.g. fast food products. Transparent Refix Electrostatic Film (Static cling)
An ultra-transparent polyester film that is 100% recyclable and PVC free. This label adheres electrostatically to any smooth surface such as glass and metal, and is tearproof. This label can be attached and removed multiple times without leaving a residue and is suitable for indoor use only. Perfect for use as window stickers and posters on shop windows and at events and exhibitions. Thickness 125µm.
White Waterproof Hammered Paper
premium paper from the fedrigoni collection “Martele”, is extremely durable wet-strength paper designed for customising wine or beer bottles, or for jars kept in refrigerated environments. FSC® certified. It is bright white and has a premium “hammmered” texture.
I have all my printing done here and it’s amazing quality. A*Read more Posted on
Exceptional! I had to print my Portfolio that I was still working on right until the last minute of my deadline before my job interview. Gary was in constant communication, on the ball, empathetic and helpful in a stressful time. A true hero! Highly recommend. I will definitely use again.Read more Posted on
Very fast turnaround, flexible and excellent service. Would highly recommend to othersRead more Posted on
Thank you so much to Gary at Headline printers who was friendly and efficientRead more Posted on
The quality was amazing and my last minute order was completed well in time. Couldn't thank Headline Printers enough.Read more Posted on
Great local business which I will definitely use again. Highly recommended!Read more Posted on
The company I works for regularly use Headline printers for our A1 site drawings the speed and quality of the service is second to none and is always very good value for money. Even if it is just 2 drawings every order is dealt with the same excellent service.Read more Posted on
We use Headline Printers for all our stationery, they always respond to requests.Read more Posted on