Freezer Labels from Headline Printers in Havant
A breeze to freeze
When it comes to Labels we have all bases covered so you can remain calm and cool when you are packaging your products.
Make your products noticeable and keep your fridge and freezer neat and organised with our Custom Freezer Labels. Designed to withstand temperatures of -40 degrees Celsius, our labels are completely customisable and can be cut to any shape to fit a wide range of packaging.
Our Freezer labels have strong and durable adhesive so they have great sticking power on freezer bags, plastic containers or baby pots and any freezable material.
The labels are printed on deluxe white or transparent polypropylene which allows the glue to take hold well in low temperatures so the labels will not fall off in your fridge or freezer.
These are provided to you on a roll for easy manual application. They are supplied on a 76mm thick core and are available in different roll widths depending on the size of your label, they can be printed any size from 10mm x 10mm up to 300mm x 300mm.
- 2 specialist materials for professional freezer item labelling
- Sizes 10mm x 10mm up to 300mm x 300mm, cut to any shape and printed in full colour
- Supplied on a roll with a 76mm core.
Add protective anti-scratch varnish, so they are guaranteed to last.
No question is too big or small for Headline Printers. We understand that placing a print order can be tricky, but we’re here to help.
If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via email, live chat or telephone.
We love speaking to people, so don’t be shy.
We offer all shapes!
Choose from Circle, Square, Rectangle or Custom. If you would like a circle or a square then please ensure your dimensions are equal e.g. width = 20mm and height = 20mm.
That’s no problem. White ink is used as an underpin which effectively means that it acts as an undercoat to make colours appear solid or it can be used on its own as part of your design.
Your artwork will speak for itself on this, so please follow the instructions in the artwork guide at the bottom of this page if you are supplying print ready files.
For the most environmentally friendly label option, choose either natural white paper or uncoated paper. The labels are unlaminated, therefore can be recycled when applied to a cardboard or paper product.
Our Polypropylene (PP) labels can be recycled provided they are affixed to either a polypropylene or a polyethylene product; both plastics can be recycled together.
Top tip for choosing stickers based upon how simple they are to recycle:
For easy recycling, choose a label material that has a similar make up to the product or packaging that it is being affixed to. For example: Choose a paper label for paper or cardboard packaging. or a Polypropylene label for polypropylene or polyethylene packaging or product.
It is worth noting that laminated labels cannot be recycled. Label backing sheets also require specialist recycling facilities and subsequently are not widely recycled.
Artwork Specifications Freezer Labels
When supplying your own artwork for Labels on a Roll, please supply 1 multi layered PDF, which contains the following:
- 3mm bleed on all sides
- CMYK PDF, preferably PDF/X4a
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300 dpi resolution
- Artwork layer named “Artwork” with CMYK artwork for print
- If you are ordering a circle, square or rectangle shaped label, no cutting shape or layer is required. We will apply this for you automatically.
- If you are ordering a custom shape, please supply a vector cutting guide with a thickness of 0.25pt set as a spot colour named “KissCutting” and set at 100% magenta. This should be setup as an overprint stroke on a layer named “KissCutting”
- If you are ordering a solid fill white underpin, no underpinning is necessary within the artwork document as we will add this for you to the whole of the design automatically.
- If you require a selective white underpin (on transparent / metallic / black pulp-dyed / gold paper materials) please ensure you have a spot colour named “White” (case sensitive) and set at 100% Cyan. Please make sure that this is set to overprint and is a vector not a bitmap image on a layer named “White”.
- For labels with foil or selective raised gloss finishes, please supply your artwork as a 2 page PDF, page 1 being the print artwork along with any “KissCutting” or “White” layers that are required, with page 2 being the foil/ selective gloss artwork.
- Foil and selective gloss artwork must be supplied as vector shapes, set to 100 % K only with any overlapping white elements knocked out of the black foiling vectors. Our minimum foiling line weight is 1pt (0.34mm), minimum font size is 10pt (3.4mm) and the minimum gap between foiled or raised gloss elements is 1pt (0.34mm)
Please email or call us on 02392 718111 if you have any questions about supplying your own artwork.
Material Specification for Freezer Labels
Polypropylene Deluxe Transparent
A glossy and transparent sticker with a permanent acrylic adhesive that is tearproof. This label is suitable for internal and external use, and can be applied to plastics. Ideal for use as window stickers, or on shampoo and conditioner bottles.Thickness 50µ.
Polypropylene Deluxe White
Glossy and white tearproof substrate with permanent acrylic adhesive. This label is suitable for internal and external use, and can be applied to plastics, making it ideal for use on wheelie bins and as warning stickers. Thickness 50µ.
I have all my printing done here and it’s amazing quality. A*Read more Posted on
Exceptional! I had to print my Portfolio that I was still working on right until the last minute of my deadline before my job interview. Gary was in constant communication, on the ball, empathetic and helpful in a stressful time. A true hero! Highly recommend. I will definitely use again.Read more Posted on
Very fast turnaround, flexible and excellent service. Would highly recommend to othersRead more Posted on
Thank you so much to Gary at Headline printers who was friendly and efficientRead more Posted on
The quality was amazing and my last minute order was completed well in time. Couldn't thank Headline Printers enough.Read more Posted on
Great local business which I will definitely use again. Highly recommended!Read more Posted on
The company I works for regularly use Headline printers for our A1 site drawings the speed and quality of the service is second to none and is always very good value for money. Even if it is just 2 drawings every order is dealt with the same excellent service.Read more Posted on
We use Headline Printers for all our stationery, they always respond to requests.Read more Posted on