Just Peel & Stick! it’s that easy!
Headline Printers removable Labels have more to offer than just top quality. They can be used safely in the knowledge that they can be peeled off at any time with no terrible residue.
These labels are supplied on a roll with a 76mm core, can be any size from 10mm x 10mm up to 300mm x 300mm and cut to any shape.
Select the material you need, and send us your design and we will take care of your sticker printing needs!
Removable Labels are purposely designed to be removed from any surface or a product without leaving a sticky residue.
- Choose from 2 materials: A standard with paper with a removable adhesive and a static cling film which is adhesive-free and clings to smooth, clean surfaces.
- Sizes 10mm x 10mm up to 300mm x 300mm, cut to any shape and printed in full colour
- Supplied on a roll with a 76mm core.
No question is too big or small for Headline Printers. We understand that placing a print order can be tricky, but we’re here to help.
If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via email, live chat or telephone.
We love speaking to people, so don’t be shy.
We offer all shapes!
Choose from Circle, Square, Rectangle or Custom. If you would like a circle or a square then please ensure your dimensions are equal e.g. width = 20mm and height = 20mm.
That’s no problem. White ink is used as an underpin which effectively means that it acts as an undercoat to make colours appear solid or it can be used on its own as part of your design.
Your artwork will speak for itself on this, so please follow the instructions in the artwork guide at the bottom of this page if you are supplying print ready files.
For the most environmentally friendly label option, choose either natural white paper or uncoated paper. The labels are unlaminated, therefore can be recycled when applied to a cardboard or paper product.
Our Polypropylene (PP) labels can be recycled provided they are affixed to either a polypropylene or a polyethylene product; both plastics can be recycled together.
Top tip for choosing stickers based upon how simple they are to recycle:
For easy recycling, choose a label material that has a similar make up to the product or packaging that it is being affixed to. For example: Choose a paper label for paper or cardboard packaging. or a Polypropylene label for polypropylene or polyethylene packaging or product.
It is worth noting that laminated labels cannot be recycled. Label backing sheets also require specialist recycling facilities and subsequently are not widely recycled.
Artwork Specifications Freezer Labels
When supplying your own artwork for Labels on a Roll, please supply 1 multi layered PDF, which contains the following:
- 3mm bleed on all sides
- CMYK PDF, preferably PDF/X4a
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300 dpi resolution
- Artwork layer named “Artwork” with CMYK artwork for print
- If you are ordering a circle, square or rectangle shaped label, no cutting shape or layer is required. We will apply this for you automatically.
- If you are ordering a custom shape, please supply a vector cutting guide with a thickness of 0.25pt set as a spot colour named “KissCutting” and set at 100% magenta. This should be setup as an overprint stroke on a layer named “KissCutting”
- If you are ordering a solid fill white underpin, no underpinning is necessary within the artwork document as we will add this for you to the whole of the design automatically.
- If you require a selective white underpin (on transparent / metallic / black pulp-dyed / gold paper materials) please ensure you have a spot colour named “White” (case sensitive) and set at 100% Cyan. Please make sure that this is set to overprint and is a vector not a bitmap image on a layer named “White”.
- For labels with foil or selective raised gloss finishes, please supply your artwork as a 2 page PDF, page 1 being the print artwork along with any “KissCutting” or “White” layers that are required, with page 2 being the foil/ selective gloss artwork.
- Foil and selective gloss artwork must be supplied as vector shapes, set to 100 % K only with any overlapping white elements knocked out of the black foiling vectors. Our minimum foiling line weight is 1pt (0.34mm), minimum font size is 10pt (3.4mm) and the minimum gap between foiled or raised gloss elements is 1pt (0.34mm)
Please email or call us on 02392 718111 if you have any questions about supplying your own artwork.
Material Specification for Freezer Labels
Polypropylene Deluxe Transparent
A glossy and transparent sticker with a permanent acrylic adhesive that is tearproof. This label is suitable for internal and external use, and can be applied to plastics. Ideal for use as window stickers, or on shampoo and conditioner bottles.Thickness 50µ.
Polypropylene Deluxe White
Glossy and white tearproof substrate with permanent acrylic adhesive. This label is suitable for internal and external use, and can be applied to plastics, making it ideal for use on wheelie bins and as warning stickers. Thickness 50µ.
I have all my printing done here and it’s amazing quality. A*Read more Posted on
Exceptional! I had to print my Portfolio that I was still working on right until the last minute of my deadline before my job interview. Gary was in constant communication, on the ball, empathetic and helpful in a stressful time. A true hero! Highly recommend. I will definitely use again.Read more Posted on
Very fast turnaround, flexible and excellent service. Would highly recommend to othersRead more Posted on
Thank you so much to Gary at Headline printers who was friendly and efficientRead more Posted on
The quality was amazing and my last minute order was completed well in time. Couldn't thank Headline Printers enough.Read more Posted on
Great local business which I will definitely use again. Highly recommended!Read more Posted on
The company I works for regularly use Headline printers for our A1 site drawings the speed and quality of the service is second to none and is always very good value for money. Even if it is just 2 drawings every order is dealt with the same excellent service.Read more Posted on
We use Headline Printers for all our stationery, they always respond to requests.Read more Posted on