Car Window Stickers from Headline Printers in Havant
On-the-go promotion with Car Window Stickers
Promote your company on the go with our Car Window Stickers.
Our digitally printed custom car stickers offer fantastic value for money. They are perfectly suited to a wide range of promotional uses, from local radio stations and charities to brands and larger corporations. Encourage your client’s biggest supporters to proudly display these windscreen stickers in their cars and around their offices.
These stickers are made from Transparent Polypropylene, which has a glossy finish for stand-out colours in your design. When your client’s brand is on the line, these are stickers you can rely on. With tear-proof material suitable for use indoors and out, and a permanent acrylic adhesive, these stickers are made to stay put.
Create completely customised window transfer stickers for your client, with a choice of straight or custom cut stickers available in any size, from 10 x 10mm to 300 x 300mm.
Receive an instant quote and order any quantity of stickers, from a single unit up to 100,000 units.
This sticker is transparent, however, if you would prefer a white underlay on your design, please let us know. White ink is used as an underpin which effectively means that it acts as an undercoat to make colours appear solid or it can be used on its own as part of your design.
These stickers are suitable for use on the outside of a window, but if you would prefer these be used on the inside of a window, choose Mirrored Printing by letting us know when you order.
If you have any questions about these or any of our other services please get in contact with us on 02392 718111 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
No question is too big or small for Headline Printers. We understand that placing a print order can be tricky, but we’re here to help.
If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via email, live chat or telephone.
We love speaking to people, so don’t be shy.
We offer all shapes! Select Circle, Square, Rectangle or Custom. If you would like a circle or a square then please ensure your dimensions are equal e.g. width = 20mm and height = 20mm. Circles, Squares and rectangles no longer require cutting guides.
Please only supply a cutting guide if you are printing a custom shape.
The number of labels across the roll will depend on the size of the label and the orientation. Our manufacturing process is designed to fit as many across the roll as possible to fully utilise the material.
Our labels come with a protected anti-scratch varnish as standard but if you want to further protect them for longer, add a matt or gloss lamination.
Use mirror printing so that the labels can be applied to the inside of a car window for viewing from the outside.
That’s no problem. White ink is used as an underpin which effectively means that it acts as an undercoat to make colours appear solid or it can be used on its own as part of your design.
Your artwork will speak for itself on this, so please follow the instructions in the artwork guide at the bottom of this page.
Technical Specifications for Car Window Stickers
Polypropylene Deluxe Transparent
A glossy and transparent sticker with a permanent acrylic adhesive that is tearproof. This label is suitable for internal and external use, and can be applied to plastics. Ideal for use as window stickers, or on shampoo and conditioner bottles.Thickness 50µ.
Artwork Specifications for Car Window Stickers
If you are supplying print ready artwork for Labels on a Roll, please supply 1 multi layered PDF, which contains the following:
- 3mm bleed on all sides
- CMYK PDF, preferably PDF/X4a
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300 dpi resolution
- Artwork layer named “Artwork” with CMYK artwork for print
- If you are ordering a circle, square or rectangle shaped label, no cutting shape or layer is required. We will apply this for you automatically.
- If you are ordering a custom shape, please supply a vector cutting guide with a thickness of 0.25pt set as a spot colour named “KissCutting” and set at 100% magenta. This should be setup as an overprint stroke on a layer named “KissCutting”
- If you are ordering a solid fill white underpin, no underpinning is necessary within the artwork document as we will add this for you to the whole of the design automatically.
- If you require a selective white underpin (on transparent / metallic / black pulp-dyed / gold paper materials) please ensure you have a spot colour named “White” (case sensitive) and set at 100% Cyan. Please make sure that this is set to overprint and is a vector not a bitmap image on a layer named “White”.
- For labels with foil or selective raised gloss finishes, please supply your artwork as a 2 page PDF, page 1 being the print artwork along with any “KissCutting” or “White” layers that are required, with page 2 being the foil/ selective gloss artwork.
- Foil and selective gloss artwork must be supplied as vector shapes, set to 100 % K only with any overlapping white elements knocked out of the black foiling vectors. Our minimum foiling line weight is 1pt (0.34mm), minimum font size is 10pt (3.4mm) and the minimum gap between foiled or raised gloss elements is 1pt (0.34mm)
I have all my printing done here and it’s amazing quality. A*Read more Posted on
Exceptional! I had to print my Portfolio that I was still working on right until the last minute of my deadline before my job interview. Gary was in constant communication, on the ball, empathetic and helpful in a stressful time. A true hero! Highly recommend. I will definitely use again.Read more Posted on
Very fast turnaround, flexible and excellent service. Would highly recommend to othersRead more Posted on
Thank you so much to Gary at Headline printers who was friendly and efficientRead more Posted on
The quality was amazing and my last minute order was completed well in time. Couldn't thank Headline Printers enough.Read more Posted on
Great local business which I will definitely use again. Highly recommended!Read more Posted on
The company I works for regularly use Headline printers for our A1 site drawings the speed and quality of the service is second to none and is always very good value for money. Even if it is just 2 drawings every order is dealt with the same excellent service.Read more Posted on
We use Headline Printers for all our stationery, they always respond to requests.Read more Posted on