The Yoko Hi-Vis Classic Bomber Jacket offers visibility, warmth and water protection.
It is available in four colours, of which yellow and orange are of hi-vis standard and also rated for waterproofing. The orange colour is railway standard compliant too. Although black and navy provide enhanced visibility, they are of non-471 standard. With features such as foldaway hood, large pockets, heavy duty zip and taped seams for waterproofing, this bomber jacket fits various needs.
- Hi-Vis Yellow & Orange conforms to EN ISO EN20471:2013 Class 3 & EN343 against foul weather
- Orange also conforms to RIS-3279-TOM
- Black and Navy provide enhanced visibility (non-EN471 standard)
- Heavy duty zip with studded storm flap
- 2 outer pockets with over flaps
- Matching colour self-fabric elastication at cuffs and hem
- Diamond quilted Nylon lining with 190g Polyester padding
- Inside patch pocket
- Throughout stitched and taped seams to ensure waterproof
- Foldaway hood
Maximum washing temperature 40ºC. Normal process & wash as synthetics. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry or wring. Do not dry clean. Cold rinse & short spin. No professional dry cleaning in perchloroethylene or hydrocarbons. Do not wash in biological powder. 25 max. wash cycle.
100% PU coated polyester
Outer fabric 300D>Padding 190 gsm
EN ISO EN20471:2013 Class 3
RIS-3279-TOM (Orange only)
Contact us about about our workwear range.
If you have any questions about our starter packs or any of our other services please get in contact with us on 02392 718111 or via email email@example.com
If you have any questions about these or any of our other services, please contact us on 02392 718111 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org