The Yoko Reflective Security Jacket is not a certified high visibility jacket, but it offers enhanced wearer visibility all the same, making it a serviceable safety garment in certain environments.
It is made of a PU coated nylon fabric with nylon lining and a warm quilted polyester padding, ideal for wet and windy days. A step collar with concealed hood, heavy-duty front zip with studded storm flap and fully stitched and taped seams ensure that the under layers never get wet.
- Fully waterproof & windproof security jacket with enhanced visibility for safety
- PU coated Nylon outer fabric with 190g quilted padding and Nylon lining
- Heavy duty zip with studded storm flap
- 2 outer pockets with over flaps
- Elasticated knitted storm cuffs in the sleeve ends
- Step collar with a concealed integral hood
- Inside breast pocket
- Throughout stitched and taped seams to ensure it is waterproof
Maximum washing temperature 40ºC. Normal process & wash as synthetics. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry or wring. Do not dry clean. Cold rinse & short spin. No professional dry cleaning in perchloroethylene or hydrocarbons. Do not wash in biological powder. 25 max. wash cycle.
Nylon outer fabric 300D>Polyester padding 190 gsm
Contact us about about our workwear range.
If you have any questions about our starter packs or any of our other services please get in contact with us on 02392 718111 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about these or any of our other services, please contact us on 02392 718111 or via email email@example.com