Spot UV Business Cards from Headline Printers in Havant
Spot UV – Business Cards that Mean Business!
Looking for luxury high end business cards? Then look no further than our Spot UV Business Cards! These cards add a burst of vibrance to any design! This can be a very valuable addition for important information.
Use the spot UV for logos or pertinent information so that it stands out, not just in colour but also in texture. This won’t be a card that is destined for the drawer, this is the sort of card people keep out on their desks and have their designers copy when it’s time to have a new run of cards printed up.
There is a little science behind the magic when it comes to this type of printing.
To create the Spot UV visual effect, an ultraviolet gloss coating is applied to a sturdy 450gsm matt laminated business card. This provides that signature glossy finish to targeted areas on the card. Spot varnish is best suited to large patterned or solid areas as this has a greater impact on the overall design.
These are top of the range customised business cards that require a little more design prep than a classic printed business card.
Choose from single or double-sided printing, with a single or double-sided spot varnish to suit.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse our full range of luxury printed business cards, including our
Contact us about Spot UV Laminted Business Cards
If you have any questions about these or any of our other services please get in contact with us on 02392 718111 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
No question is too big or small for Headline Printers. We understand that placing a print order can be tricky, but we’re here to help.
If the below FAQs don’t provide the answer you need, get in touch via email, live chat or telephone.
We love speaking to people, so don’t be shy.
To create the Spot UV visual effect, an ultraviolet gloss coating is applied to a sturdy 450gsm matt laminated business card. This provides that signature glossy finish to targeted areas on the card.
Spot varnish is best suited to large patterned or solid areas as this has a greater impact on the overall design.
Gsm is the thickness of the material. 450gsm is the second thickest standard business card we offer, measuring approximately 0.45 millimetres thick. If you’re looking for a thicker business card, check out our Triplex card options.
In the UK, most business cards are 55mm deep x 85mm high – which is around the same size as a credit card.
- For multi-name cards, please provide 1 PDF file which contains all designs. The running order should be card 1 front, card 1 back, card 2 front, card 2 back etc. We will require all designs, even if they are duplications.
- For Spot UV business cards, please supply your artwork as a 4-page PDF. Page 1 is the front of the artwork, page 2 is the back of the artwork, page 3 is the Spot UV artwork for the front and page 4 is the Spot UV artwork for the back.
- The Spot UV artwork should contain solid black shapes in the exact position where the Spot UV is required.
- Please ensure Spot UV artwork is 100% black only and does not contain any cyan, magenta or yellow.
- We advise that Spot UV artwork is supplied as vector to ensure the best result.
- Please note: Spot UV is applied using a process similar to screen printing, and has registration tolerances of approximately ±0.5 mm. It is not therefore recommended that small text or thin lines are Spot UV’d as perfect register cannot be guaranteed.
- If you are printing a one-sided document, then a 2-page PDF is required where page 1 is the design and page 2 is the Spot UV artwork.
- If you are printing a double-sided document but Spot UV is required on one side only, then still submit a 4-page PDF leaving the page blank where Spot UV is not required.
- Finished size is 85 x 55mm (91 x 61mm with 3mm bleed)
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution
Please contact us if you have any questions about the above, or if you need any help supplying your artwork.
Unfortunately not. Laminated paper is difficult to recycle as the paper cannot be separated from the lamination once applied.
I have all my printing done here and it’s amazing quality. A*Read more Posted on
Exceptional! I had to print my Portfolio that I was still working on right until the last minute of my deadline before my job interview. Gary was in constant communication, on the ball, empathetic and helpful in a stressful time. A true hero! Highly recommend. I will definitely use again.Read more Posted on
Very fast turnaround, flexible and excellent service. Would highly recommend to othersRead more Posted on
Thank you so much to Gary at Headline printers who was friendly and efficientRead more Posted on
The quality was amazing and my last minute order was completed well in time. Couldn't thank Headline Printers enough.Read more Posted on
Great local business which I will definitely use again. Highly recommended!Read more Posted on
The company I works for regularly use Headline printers for our A1 site drawings the speed and quality of the service is second to none and is always very good value for money. Even if it is just 2 drawings every order is dealt with the same excellent service.Read more Posted on
We use Headline Printers for all our stationery, they always respond to requests.Read more Posted on